1967 Shelby Mustang GT350 50th Anniversary Diecast - 1:18 Autoworld AMM1060
This product is sold out
1967 Shelby Mustang GT350 50th Anniversary Diecast - 1:18 Autoworld
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT-350 Medium Gray Metallic 50th Anniversary Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Opening doors and hood.
- 50th Anniversary of the GT-350 Shelby.
- Dimensions approximately L-10, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1965, Carroll Shelby teamed up with Ford Motor Company to modify select Mustangs by greatly increasing their horsepower and performance. The Shelby GT-350 was born. By the close of 1965, Shelby American had produced 562 GT-350s. By 1970, the Shelby/Ford team cranked out just shy of 7000! The GT-350 badge wouldn’t officially be reunited with the Mustang brand again until 2011, via a direct upgrade through Shelby’s Las Vegas facilities.
- In 2015, the Shelby GT-350 is celebrating 50 years! Auto World is proud to commemorate this milestone with a 1967 Shelby GT-350 replica! It features a 289 cu. in. 4.7L V8 K-Code high performance motor with Cobra aluminum hi-rise valve covers. This power plant was capable of 306 horsepower and 329 foot-pounds of torque. 0-60 was in the range of 7 seconds with a top speed of 140 mph!